Debbi Kickham, President of Maxima Marketing, is regularly sought after as an accomplished media commentator, spokesperson and expert lecturer on marketing, communications and business issues. She has appeared on nationally broadcast television and radio shows as a marketing expert and speaker, among them:
Media Commentator and Spokesperson
Recently Debbi Kickham was featured in an interview on the Successful Health Marketing Show broadcast on the Women 4 Women Network.
Following an extensive talent search, Debbi Kickham was hired by Sure Fit Slipcovers as an on-air media spokesperson and publicist to help promote their line of slipcovers for sofas and chairs on Home Shopping Network.
Recognized as a national marketing expert, Debbi Kickham later appeared on national TV as a corporate media spokesperson for Velcro USA, the globally recognized fastener company. Debbi Kickham used her widely recognized marketing and communications talent to promote the many advantages of decorating with Velcro’s world-famous sticky-back and sew-on tape.
On a more local level in her community in Massachusetts, Debbi Kickham served as the on-air host of a local TV show focusing on professional marketing and public relations, broadcast on Dedham TV.
On Money Matters Radio in Boston, she was the featured marketing expert on a business and financial show on the AM radio network, where she broadcasted a daily “Marketing Minute.”
Lecturer and Public Speaker
In her extensive career, Maxima Marketing President Debbi Kickham has made hundreds of media appearances on behalf of her clients and her published books. She also lectures about her work and books on cruise ships. In connection with her authorship, She is widely sought out by regional and national media for commentary and analysis of various issues relating to marketing, communications and publicity-related subjects.
As the featured guest speaker at numerous in-person speaking engagements, Debbi Kickham is an expert-level public speaker, and has lectured to and advised corporations, business groups, and small businesses about a wide variety of marketing and communications challenges.
“Of all of Sure Fit’s on-air media spokespersons on Home Shopping Network (HSN), Debbi is my favorite. She is a dynamic speaker who is great with an ad-lib, and has excellent writing/marketing skills to boot. A professional on every level!”
—Douglas Yanucci, Director, Sure Fit Slipcovers
“I recommend Debbi with great enthusiasm. She would do a great job in a number of media spokesperson and communicator roles.”
—Jeff Roberts, Director, National Broadcast Media Relations, AT&T
Need a spokesperson?
Let us give you a voice.
Contact us today and let us get your message out in Westwood, Dedham, Needham, Walpole, MA
Ask Debbi Kickham to be the featured speaker for your next meeting or conference!
Off-the-Wall Marketing Ideas
- Lively, enriching, educational and informative
- Great for people of all ages, including recent graduates, job seekers, small-business people and all professionals
- Humorous, creative, and clear, concise presentation
- Teaches you everything they won’t teach you at Harvard Business School
- Tried-and-true concepts that actually worked to put entrepreneurs, small businesses and major corporations on the map
- It’s the marketing book that pays for itself
- The audience will leave with a wealth of inspirational ideas that will kick-start their creativity and imagination for their own business—which, in turn, will improve productivity and increase sales
The Globetrotter’s Get-Gorgeous Guide: Diet and Beauty Secrets of Travel and Beauty Pros, Traveling Executives and Celebrity Travelers
- A gold mine of get-gorgeous info for women—but with some useful advice for men, too!
- First-class travel secrets presented in a lively, entertaining format
- An insider’s guide to diet, fitness, health, well-being, packing, shopping, hotels, luggage, tips and a lot more
- Ms. Kickham is your guide to the world’s first beauty book for traveling women—and men too!
- Fasten your seatbelts for a fabulous lecture!
- The audience will benefit and leave with a boatload of tips, advice and information to make every trip better, more enjoyable, healthier, less stressful, and more comfortable, productive, and just plain fun!