Maxima Marketing is a marketing and public relations agency based in Westwood, MA. We offer marketing consultant, author, and public speaker services. If you’re here to find out how we can meet your marketing challenges. You’ve come to the right place. We’ll not only meet your needs—we’ll exceed them! At its core, marketing is the art of making yourself memorable. Marketing is also communicating, it is naming, it is positioning, it is branding—whether a product or you. All of these have the same objective: making sure you, your product or your organization are perceived positively by your target market and remembered. Whatever your business or profession, you need to stand out from the crowd. We make that happen—in a positive, productive way. We make you visible. We make you memorable. And we move you ahead. That’s not just our slogan. It’s our mission.
Personal Attention to Our Clients Sets Us Apart
All our client accounts are personally managed by our President and Chief Creative Officer, Debbi Kickham—an experienced, nationally recognized marketing expert and author—not a junior account executive just out of college. At most other media and public relations firms, especially the larger firms, new accounts are landed by a senior-level executive, but typically assigned to a junior-level associate (not uncommonly a recent college graduate). Ninety-nine percent of new clients of medium- to large- size public relations firms are never told this fact. The advantages to you and your business of working with Debbi Kickham and Maxima Marketing are several and substantial:
- President, Debbi Kickham will handle your account personally.
- You won’t just work with an acknowledged marketing expert—you will be partnered with a virtual “idea factory” of creativity.
- Debbi Kickham’s experience and expertise are widely acknowledged in the marketing profession.
- Debbi Kickham has made a wealth of national and regional TV and radio appearances and is a seasoned pro at media publicity.
- At Maxima Marketing, you can expect to be treated like a number—Number One.